Thursday, April 10, 2014

The NSA of Pot Pies

I don't know if you have noticed these new and terrifying Marie Calendar's commercials but you should be warned that Marie knows everything about you and I do mean EVERYTHING.

The commercials are for Marie's frozen pot pie dinners and she states that, "At Marie Calendar's we know that you don't have time to roll out a freshly made pie dough or chop fresh vegetables alongside slow roasted all white meat chicken."

FUCK. SHE. KNOWS.

She knows that I didn't even go into work today and that instead of slaving away for a tiny pot pie I sat on my couch for 7 hours playing the Lego Movie PlayStation game. I only had 7 hours Marie. Clearly, that wasn't enough time for me to defeat President Business AND bake a pie from scratch. We can't all be Wonder Woman...bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment